- in blog , Branding , Business Blogging , Content Marketing , Digital Marketing Strategies , real estate niches , Real Estate SEO , Real Estate Website Design , Real Estate Websites , Website choices for Real Estate , Website Design , Websites for Real Estate Agents , Websites for Realtors , Wordpress Design by Katerina Gasset
Thank you all for all your wonderful participation in these free webinars that I am teaching a couple times each month! I love the questions and more so, I love to see how you implement the trainings in your businesses!
This next webinar is titled: Website Best Practices
This webinar is for you if you fall in any of these categories:
- You are looking for a new website
- You are revamping your website
- You might have a Google penalty
- You have never had a website
- You want to get your blog on your website
- You are going to build your own website
- You are looking at industry specific ( like Real Estate) website templates
- You are getting pricing on custom designed websites
- You are using your website for direct leads
- You want to have a website to get sellers
- You want to have a website to get buyers
- You want to have a website for your small business
We will go over the best practices for websites. This will be a live training where I will walk you through key factors and best practices.
As always, IF you register for the webinar and for some reason you can not make it to the live session, you will get the recording sent to you via email.
The webinar is on Wednesday March 30,2016 at 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
Go now to register: Webinar: Best Practices