6 years ago
How to Get Ready for Your 30 Day SEO Challenge
How to Get Ready for Your 30 Day SEO Challenge:
- Sign up for the Challenge if you have not already done so at http://30DaySEOChallenge.com.
- The 30 Day SEO Challenge is free. You will be offered a checklist for sale on your Thank You page. You do not have to purchase the checklist to do the challenge. A lot of people like the checklist and do get it. But it is not a requirement.
- On the Thank You page there is a URL to your private Facebook group- please click the link and ask to join the group. You will be approved as long as you use the same email to sign up for the challenge as you use for your FB email. If not, please alert us to what the two different emails are so we can make the match and add you.
- Invite your friends, business owners you know, colleagues, etc to the challenge. Give them the URL: http://30DaySEOChallenge.com. Then go to the Facebook group for the challenge and report you who invited. You get points when you invite someone to the challenge and you get more points when they join. You have to post in the group so we can keep track. I can not do this by email. Your message my get lost if you just send an email. My assistant keeps track of the points through the FB group.
- Research your avatar. Get your avatar down. This will help you to target your keywords better.
- Choose which website or blog you are going to do your challenge on. It has to be a site that you have access to the backend of.
- Add the challenge start date to your calendar- we start on Saturday June 11th.
- We don't have challenge actions on Sundays so the second challenge task will be posted on Monday June 13th.
- Pay attention to the 30 day SEO challenge Facebook group. Set up to get your notifications by turning on your notifications inside of FB in the group. This way you won't miss the action and my announcing each tasks in the challenge.
- I will be live streaming occasionally inside of the FB group so watch for instant live streams about the challenge.
- Please ask ALL of your questions inside of the FB group. I will not be able to answer your emails. There are a lot of people in this challenge. The easiest way to get help is to post your questions in the group.
- DO YOUR challenge tasks! They only take about 5 minutes or less each day except for a couple of the tasks will take up to 20 minutes. A good rule of thumb is to set an appointment with yourself each day to complete a task. Schedule 15 time slots daily for these tasks.
- Stay in the challenge!!! Even if you miss a day, most of the tasks only take a few minutes to do so you can make it up the next day.